2009年6月13日土曜日

Rookies!!

On Monday this week, I watched a movie 'ROOKIES' at a thertre with my best friend. I am a fan of ROOKIES since the TV drama of Rookies was broadcasted. The movie was great and moving. I shed tears. It was described what true friendship should be. I am envious of experiences that members of ROOKIES did. Because there are a dream, a hope, a strong feeling, the best team, a power of unite and kindness.
This movie is my favorite movie! I recommend you to watch this great movie soon!!

4 件のコメント:

  1. I understand you like Rookies very much . I wish you could experience "a dream, a hope, a strong feeling, the best team, a power of unite and kindness" during the studying in our university. :-)

    返信削除
  2. I watched the moovie, too. The moovie is very mooving and I had a wonderful time to watch it. But I think comics are more impressive.

    返信削除
  3. I don't watch ROOKIES on TV.But,I came to want want to watch this!

    返信削除
  4. WOOW!! I want to see it !!
    pleasa tell me about this movie!

    返信削除